Friday, October 1, 2010

Voices of Angels


Allow me to introduce you to Chloe Lowery.  She has been a part of the Yanni Voices tour.  If you have never had the privilege of hearing this powerful and dynamic voice permeate  your ears you have been missing out on what has to be one of the most incredible music performances that I have had in a great while.

I want to thank a very special friend of mine, Michele, for providing some of these to me.  I have listened to one of the songs she done of Yanni's "Kill Me With Your Love" and I have to admit that I was completely taken by surprise of the quality of her voice in connection with the magic of Yanni's music.

I have listened to it through my Bose headphones and with the awesome acoustics and base that they provide only further compliment the sound coming from this highly talented young lady.

I am providing you with the video that turned me on to this superior talent within this post and I encourage you to listen to it with your eyes closed and the volume turned up.  I am not sure if this particular song is on a CD of Yanni's as of yet but if it is....please let me be the first to stand in line to purchase it.

For those of you who may already be familiar with Yanni already know of the magic that he puts together in his music.  I have to admit, though, I have heard of him I had not had the privilege of hearing any of his music until I was able to listen to this video.

Needless to say I was more than captivated and awe struck at the musical commands and the performance that you will watch of the two video's that I am going to provide in this post will leave you mystified.  I could sit here all day and ramble on about the performance of these two larger than life talents but the best way for you to understand what I am saying is for me to stop here and place the video on board for your listening enjoyment.



After watching and listening to this, it would not be fair not to allow you to hear another masterpiece put together by this dynamic pair of musicians.  The next masterpiece is one that has Yanni, Chloe and Leslie Mills in it.  Believe me when I tell you that it is worth your watch as well!  Enjoy and be sure to leave me comments on these two awesome videos.

Unfortunately, I was not able to obtain the embed code for the next video I have selected for you, however, you can Click Here to watch and listen to it.  Enjoy!

No comments: