Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stop The Bus

Ok so the the virus bug has found its way into my body and is tearing me apart one string at a time.  I feel like I have been run over by a bus and then backed over again!  I have felt this coming on for a while and have done everything within my power to keep it back, however, it has finally made its way into my body and I am feeling every annoying aspect of it.  My head feels like it is ready to explode, my chest feels like it is ready to blow up and even the hair on my head hurts.  Talk about being in misery!

I think I would rather have someone just shoot me as opposed to have to deal with this garbage.  Well I have certainly laid claim to my healing and restoration to 100%.  However, I am not able to remember when it was that I felt this bad as the direct result of any viral infection.  I am going to have to keep on keeping on as I have several things that are in the works right now and I must stay on top of them.  While I have several readers of this blog site I would like each of you to lift up my wonderful friend, adopted dad and a great spiritual leader  up in prayer while he endures his medical issues.  I am not releasing his name to protect his identity and some other issues.  He is going to have a heart catheterizing done Friday and we are standing firm that the great healer and physician Jesus will intervene and to correct any possible abnormality that may be found and to correct it and to bring him back to 100%.

Some of my closest friends know that I have been fighting with what either is a possible sty or something else that is affecting my right eye.  Needless to say with the addition of this viral condition that has taken my body by storm is making my poor right eye feel as though it is dancing within my head and I personally think I would much rather have someone poke me in it as opposed to have to feel like this.

My wonderful friends have been providing me their gold bands to rub across it hoping that this will help to remove it but I have to wonder if there isn't something more going on inside the eye itself.  It is throbbing and feels worse than when I have been in a fight and someone hitting me in it.  If anyone has ideas or suggestions on this one, please feel free to comment here and leave me your ideas and thoughts.  I just know it has to stop!  To add to the complications of all the above my right ear has been plugged for nearly 3 months and I feel like I am trapped in a washing machine turned upside down.  If anyone has a gun just shoot me or if you have a baseball bat just thump me with it and I will recover from that point in time and thank you for doing so.

It is like my internal hard drive has failed and I now need to run the recovery disc to bring it back to life.  Ok, who took it from me?  Please return it to its rightful owner so I can place it into my expansion slot and start the process to restore and repair my internal hard drive.  I have a virus and must remove it before it finds my protected and cherished internal organs that are finally in recovery mode and begins to take a deeper hold on me.

Eeeek, I shall not let this happen! Have you ever felt so bad that you honestly wished you were dead?  Anyway, look I know I have a lot to live for and there are some awesome things going on in my life right now and believe me I am very grateful to be alive but just making that equation that many of us have endured when you are ill and feeling like someone threw you under the bus.  All I can say is "Stop The Bus".  Check with me later to see how I am feeling and what is going on directly in my life!  Peace and blessings to each of you!

No comments: